Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Yawning Portal: Forge of Fury why NPC/Monster sheets do not have clickable attacks

Hi all.  Total old school noob here.  I made my first purchase and cannot figure out how to make my monsters attack by clicking on attacks in the bought character sheets that come with the game.  I have been trying to learn the ropes by creating my own game/page/tokens/macros and really liked what I saw when I opened my purchased module (YP: Forge of Fury) but the attack listings (ex: Orc Great Axe) are just inert text and do not link to macros like the character/NPC sheets I am used to.  Do I need to go through the entire module and make macros for every monster?  Thank you in advance and feel free to move this topic to the correct thread as I am sure I mucked it up royally.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you created a game based on the module, (or in this case, created a game and used the add-on, did you assign a character sheet? The monster abilities should totally be clickable and automated.
Doh!  I didn't see the Compendium either and thought "what a rip-off!" My lame brain assumed the module would set all that up without my choosing the character sheet. I followed your suggestion and now everything works perfectly. Thank you!  I was at my third macro for orc #1 ;) For those of you who followed in my footsteps, if the NPC window comes up and there is no Character Sheet between Bio&Info and Attributes&Abilities THIS IS WHY!