Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't Load maps from Acquisitions Incorporated Book

I'm pretty new to Roll20, so this may be a general  ignorance things, but I cannot seem to find the maps from the AI book to load into the play area. I added the book to my game, but I can only see the Character Art pack in the Art Library. Can I get some guidance ? 
1568556143
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The adventure is a game addon which needs to be enabled on your game's launch page.&nbsp; If you have already done that, the maps should already be set up as map pages. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content#Game_Addons</a> <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar</a>