Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Custom spellcasting NPCs (D&D 5e) Howto

I've been struggling with making quick adjustments to the NPCs I'm creating for my campaign by not being able to drag and drop spells from the compendium to their character sheets. Can anyone help me with this particular problem, or am I forever condemned to copying spells manually?
1568580816
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You should probably specify what character sheet you are using, since that affects compendium functions.
It's D&D 5E by Roll20, sorry for not adding it earlier.
1568583326
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Make sure the character sheet is not popped out into its own window. (If this is the default behavior in your game, you can change it in-game the settings tab.)
Alright, that worked, thanks for quick response!