Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Set Attr APi not updating parts of the 5e sheet

Edited 1568579088
I am using the SetAttr api and am using this !setattr --sel --dexterity|18 I am doing it wrong it does not seem to update skills or AC or attacks and other parts of the sheet.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What sheet are you using? Does it even change the dexterity score? Have you verified the API sandbox hasn't crashed?
keithcurtis said: What sheet are you using? Does it even change the dexterity score? Have you verified the API sandbox hasn't crashed? 5e OGL, it does change the score and it seems to change the saving throws section but that's about it.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Is set with worker broken right now?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Please take a look at this thread . This is a known issue, and it has been going on for some time. Devs have asked for examples to be posted, but I haven't seen a lot of movement on it. Hopefully, keeping the bug thread alive will keep it in the fix it hopper. Please add your example.