Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I have no resources to use?

Hey I'm pretty new to actually using roll20. I'm DMing a game and the issue I'm having is that I can't choose feats and I have no backgrounds available other than acolyte. My compendium is pretty much empty. Am I missing something or is there something wrong with roll20 right now?
1568601818
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Without purchase of something like the Players Handbook, you are limited to the resources that Wizards of the Coast makes available for free use, The System Reference Document , or SRD. The SRD is covered under the Open Gaming License, and has only one subclass of each class, and the same for subraces. Similarly, there is only one background and one feat. There is a very generous helping of Monsters and Spells. Feats are not currently supported by the Charactermancer in any case.