Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music is not uploading

Every time I try to upload music, the "downloading circle" is never-ending. I am a plus member and wanted to take advantage of the increased storage space. I don't try to upload anything large, I make sure it's an mp3 file, and I even waited a whole night for it to download. Please help!
could retry, also had this for some music, where it was stubborn to download it.  Retrying is about all i can tell you, restart it if its taking too long.
Hello KorlJash, I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue uploading music.  The first thing to check is to make certain that you have not gone over your Storage Quota. You can find this information on your My Account page. If you are using a supported audio file  and the file size is below 20 mb and still having this issue,  please carefully work through the following steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
It was the browser! Thanks a lot!