Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Share my compendium when not the creator

I'm GM of a game but I didn't create it.  Is there some way I can still share my compendium with the players?  Another guy created it because he had already bought the Ghosts of Saltmarsh bundle we are playing.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately no
Bummer.  Is there a way for him to gift his copy of Saltmarsh to me?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not native to the platform, however you could potentially email the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and see if they can help you out. They might be able to transfer the ownership of the module to you, although your friend would lose ownership more than likely.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The owner of the purchased material would have to email the Devs and ask them to transfer the ownership from them to you (he would have to supply your profile link so they would know which account is to be transferred to). If they agree and do it, the total ownership would be transferred and he would not have access to it anymore as the owner.