Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Patrols using waypoints help.

Any idea anyone what could cause this script to stop giving me full access to it? I had it working fine and then went back to make some changes to the API and now nothing seems to work. The only option it gives me in the chat is the map landing page from the script even if I do the command "!WP Help" it just gives me the same options over and over. I tried removing it and adding it back. Not sure if another script might be interfering with it.  Any ideas would be greatly welcomed thank you.
When removing the script did you also remove the state-object? (state.WaypointPatrol) If not, then there might be something left in the file that is breaking the API for you.
Well, I only removed it to see if reinstalling it might fix it. But it starting doing that first.The picture below is the only option that seems to work at the moment. No matter what I type it's the only thing that will load up. :-/ Even tried different browsers as well with no luck might try copying the game and just adding my other scripts one at a time to see if it will work that way.
You have to make sure the player's ribbon is on that page you are working on.
I got it working again thank you everyone!