Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Schedular still not working

Edited 1568699654
The scheduler still isn't working; I made a post about this a couple months ago... I've noticed the scheduler for the next game doesn't work on the screen that comes up after you exit a game.  It does work on the game's main page, just not on the exit screen -- the date picker doesn't pop up.  An annoyance more than anything, but a bug nonetheless. Thanks
Hi Neith - Unfortunately, we have been unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Can you provide a little more information so we can troubleshoot this, please?  Have you tried disabling your extensions/addons and clearing your cache? What browser are you using when you notice this issue? Is this occurring on one game or across multiple games? Can you provide a video or a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end, perchance?
Oddly enough it appears to be working now.  I didn't change anything; I dunno.  To answer a few of your questions, though, I use Firefox, extensions off, cache empty.
Hey Neith -  Strange! Well if it comes up again or if you need anything else, let us know! :)