So you and your friends really want to get into D&amp;D (or another TTRPG) but are short of a Dungeon Master/Game Master? Or are you tired of being the "forever DM"? &nbsp; Well friend, you are in luck! I am Daniel (or Tuz-oh) and i am DM/GM with several years of experience willing to offer my services as such. I have run many campaigns in a variety of game systems and have been playing and running TTRPGS for way over 10 years now. Currently i am running a Dungeons and Dragons 5E campaign that has been going on for 3 years now and is still going strong. Besides my private game i have been running paid games for a year now! For those that want to see more "hands on" qualifications: you're in luck! I have several recorded sessions available that should give you a good idea and hopefully make you consider my service. Just ask me for some samples and i will happily provide them. A point i want to stress is that i am very adaptable in style of running a game. I want to provide the best experience for you. So before any official session happens i will have a session 0 with the group free of charge to discuss what kind of experience you want me to provide. Want a more social and dramatic experience? Sure! Want to just run dungeons and kill stuff while we are having a chill time? Hell yeah! Let me run your dream game for you. If this is not enough for you - here is a recommendation from one of my players: I can't recommend Tuz enough. I talked to several freelance DMs, and I'm so sure that choosing Tuz was the right choice. Tuz isn't your fashonista DM or Hardcore grindhouse DM. At least not for us lo. He's a great homebrew DM, full of creativity and has a firm grasp of the game. I commissioned him to run a D&amp;D 5e Storm Kings Thunder Campaign for my family. I also invited him to homebrew and build out Faerun outside of the strict reading of the campaign material. He's been open with our houserules and is creating a game where everyone feels welcome. [...] You should hire Tuz if you: want someone to pay attention to your characters and help you bring them to life, have anyone in your group with any social handicaps, or if you want some to customize a campaign around you. I look forward to every Tuesday now! &nbsp; FAQ: &nbsp; What times are you available? I work as a freelance artist on the side so my schedule is pretty flexible. Plus i am living on an american (east coast) schedule. The only times i am keeping free are saturdays and sundays from 12am – 6pm EST. &nbsp; What game systems would you be available to run? Age System, 13h Age, Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, 4 &amp; 5th Edition, Pathfinder, Exalted, Call of Cthulhu (In theory i can run other games than that, you'd just have to give me some time to familiarize myself with a new game system) &nbsp; Where are you running the game? Online - Roll20 plus a dedicated Discord Server and Voice Chat would be my preferred method of running the game. But i am also willing to use alternatives like Skype for voice communication. &nbsp; What adventures are you offering? I would run adventure modules. But it would be any adventure module you would want me to run for you and your friends. If the adventure module is readily available, i will run it for you. Keep in mind that i will modify the adventure to accommodate your taste. &nbsp; What do i have to bring? You don't have to bring anything. But i advise to at least familiarize yourself with the rules of the system you want to play for the sake of making the most out of your time. Though I will gladly teach you the rules during play, remember that cuts into play time. &nbsp; What's your pricing? My base price is $15 per person, paid via paypal before each session. But smaller groups beware: I will have to charge a minimum of $60 for each session. The sessions would be 3-4 hours long (aiming closer to 4 if possible). There are pricing adjustments depending on content and timeslot: Homebrew adventures are an option but since more work for prepping is involved i will charge an additional +$5 per session. Due to the complex nature of the D&amp;D 3.5 and Pathfinder systems i will charge an additional +$3 per player. &nbsp; Thank you for your time. You can my listing here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/120693/your-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/120693/your-game</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15$ per session, paid via paypal before each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.