Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't create Descent into Avernus game despite owning Module.

The module for Descent into Avernus came out today but when I went to create a game for my party it wasn't on my list of owned games. It says I own it on the marketplace page. But it doesnt show up in my list of owned modules It said it came out 11am EST, but for some reason I can't use the module I preordered. Is there some kind of technical problem?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From the Marketplace page: This item is a preorder and will unlock on September 17th, 2019 at 10 A.M. PDT
That’s odd because it said 11 est for me. Thanks for clarifying
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I wonder if it has something to do with Time Zone localization? Weird.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The official bug report thread went just up 12 minutes ago, so maybe it's accessible now?
It isn't accessible for me either.
Having same issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It appears to be fixed
If you pre-ordered it.  Clear your cache and cookies and log back in.  That fixed it for me.