Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Descent to Avernus Gift Concern

A player purchased Descent to Avernus for me as a gift, but there was an issue with the confirmation of the gift. At first, it appeared I did not have it after he gifted it, so he put in a dispute to his bank for the product. Now, however, it shows I have the product, and can use it. I planned on just purchasing it myself after his dispute went through, but when it does go through, will my work on the New Game for Descent to Avernus be deleted? Will I have to start all over again with anything I make in the campaign once I buy it myself?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That sounds like something you need to contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> about.
Hello Blayne S., You will need to contact the Accounts team at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>. Additionally, if there are any issues like this going forward, it will also be best to contact Roll20 using the same email address for help. They will be more than happy to help get you squared away.&nbsp; I have notified the devs of the incoming email. As this issue will be handled via email, I am going to close this post.&nbsp; Thanks!