Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stuck at the black loading screen tried what the FAQ suggests doesnt work HELP

none of my campaigns are letting me enter. :C
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you did the troubleshooting steps, could you share the info requested in the Bug report template? Also does all your games happen to use the Savage Worlds Tabbed sheet? Bug Report Template Detailed description of the problem Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Description of setup Browser + Version Browser Addons/Extensions Operating System Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Supplemental Information Including screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post can provide a great deal of information! The more information you can provide, the better able a fix will be reached.
If you are using the Savage Worlds Tabbed character sheet. The Devs are currently working on a fix. More info coming as it becomes available. (If you aren't, please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined above)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you playing using the  Savage Worlds Tabbed Character sheet? If so, there is a bug with the sheet that is being resolved .

Edited 1568791652
Yeah... the counter runs down to zero and.... nothing.  This has been my roll20 life since mid 2017. I attribute my problem to living in China. When I don't have my VPN on, I cannot ever enter the game room anymore. It's been that way for years and at one point I'd almost given up on ever playing at roll20 again but was too stubborn and found a way.. Anyway, try signing up for one of those free one week trial VPNs and see if that gets you access. Works for me.