Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

How do you find a game?

I have heard this is a great place to find DnD 5e games but when i look through the available games, there are 30+ applications and it doesn't seem like any games are truly active. How does one find a game to join? I have never played on roll20 but i have played DnD many times. just looking for other people to play with on a set schedule thanks,
I was just wondering the same thing but I want to use pathfinder. Could try using facebook to look for people interested. I just came here first after having some words with an admin on rpgcrossing about "advertising" other sites when I mentioned I had a roll20 account. That was all and I got an infraction and am sour. Ffs.
1568857385
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
When you search for games, make sure you check the box to show games with mature content.&nbsp; When I recruited on here, I had that tag on my game, because it is pretty easy to end up there in games where you go around killing things and taking their stuff. Find game there, or post in the LFG forum, or just look through the LFG forum to see if anything being advertised there suits you and post in the game specific thread.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/category/22" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/category/22</a> I think there are subreddits for grouping up also, but I haven't looked at them personally, so don't know how active/successful they are.&nbsp; And perhaps others will come forward with more advice beyond that.&nbsp;