Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG DnD 5e very experienced with Dnd but first time on Roll20

Hello Everyone, I am new to Roll20 and have been trying to find a game but everything I have seen in the join a gamer section has dozens of apps and the games don't look active so i thought I would post here to try and find a group. I have played many campaigns and one-shots for DnD 5e and played 4e a bit as well. I am looking for a group in need of anything, I'll play a cleric if your party needs it or ill be the meat shield and run a fighter or barb, whatever you need, i just want to play again and get some experience with the Roll20 System.  I am on Eastern Standard Time and evenings work best for me as i work 9-5 mon-fri. If it is a weekend game i can fit it in pretty much anywhere. Thanks, Greg
Hey Greg, currently my group and I are looking for a 4th who'd be willing to play as either a rogue or a cleric. We're playing Saturday at around 8:30 PM weekly EST. If you're interested for further details just send me a private message on Roll 20
I sent a private message, thanks