Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Default template heading

In many of the examples I see, the default template heading is centered. Mine isn't, for some reason. Is there a specific code to address this?
1569342216
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Can you show us a full example showing this behaviour? It could be that you are adding something extra in the heading of the macro, like an extra " = ".
Here's a simple table macro from the BattleTech game I'm working on: &{template:default} {{name=Critical Hits}} {{[[1t[Critical-Hits]]]}} It returns this in chat:
1569405392
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
To me the default template's header isn't centred, I looked at a game where I use it and it behaves like yours does.
Weird. In the Roll Templates wiki the example has a centered heading. I also see that to be the case in many other forum posts.
1569419007
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you copypaste the roll template macro from the Dice Reference wiki page, and use it in roll20, the headline is not centered. Maybe some minor change to the default rolltemplate was made, and oöd forum posts and wiki images became outdated?
1569419020
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That is odd. Maybe they were redesigned at some point in the past? You can control the display of them for your own computer if you want. Here is a makeover thread .
1569434566

Edited 1569434656
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just as an FYI: The header use to be centered in the default roll template. Some time ago, when the Editor was updated, the header changed to left justified. This was reported several times to Roll20 but nothing was ever done about it.
Well, that's unfortunate.  I hope they revert it back to centered in the next update. The left justified heading vis-a-vis right justified text is really ugly.
1569557922
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I guess it's a matter of preference. I prefer the left-aligned header. I just wish the default template had a description field that displayed left-justified text that filled the whole frame.