Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Can you show us a full example showing this behaviour? It could be that you are adding something extra in the heading of the macro, like an extra " = ".
Here's a simple table macro from the BattleTech game I'm working on: &{template:default} {{name=Critical Hits}} {{[[1t[Critical-Hits]]]}} It returns this in chat:
If you copypaste the roll template macro from the Dice Reference wiki page, and use it in roll20, the headline is not centered. Maybe some minor change to the default rolltemplate was made, and oöd forum posts and wiki images became outdated?
That is odd. Maybe they were redesigned at some point in the past? You can control the display of them for your own computer if you want. Here is a makeover thread .
Just as an FYI: The header use to be centered in the default roll template. Some time ago, when the Editor was updated, the header changed to left justified. This was reported several times to Roll20 but nothing was ever done about it.
Well, that's unfortunate. I hope they revert it back to centered in the next update. The left justified heading vis-a-vis right justified text is really ugly.
I guess it's a matter of preference. I prefer the left-aligned header. I just wish the default template had a description field that displayed left-justified text that filled the whole frame.