Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox Play-On-Start?

I like the jukebox. It's nice to have a low-volume track in the background for atmosphere. Roll20 did good with this feature. BUT.... It would be very nice if, when the game starts and a character land on my landing page, if the track started then. As it is, the music only plays when I move the ribbon to that page. But that would mean the music would start over with each new arrival, unless there was some "do unless already playing" logic.

Edited 1570166883
I agree, I get around this by having a landing page where everyone logs in before the game starts, and then I move them to the game page, but it is certainly annoying that the music doesn't play when they log in, especially since sometimes I forget to change it back to the landing page at the end of the previous game.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .