Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I would love to find a D&D group to join, one that is willing to teach me the game, then include me. I would love a long term group to adventure with!
Don't know if you've had any response to your inquiry but I am running a Pathfinder game it's another RPG in the same line as D&D at 5 PM MST(GMT -6) and running until 8 PM MST on Fridays
We are looking for a few more players for our Wednesday morning group. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/179745/keep-on-the-shadowfell" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/179745/keep-on-the-shadowfell</a>