Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][nWoD][Mage 2nd EDITION] Storyteller for a Mage: The Awakening 2nd Edition Game

I have a posted game ad for a Mage: The Awakening 2nd Edition game.  I'm thinking of doing it on Saturday or Sunday at 6:00 PM EST.  I'm fairly new to this system, but it looks really interesting and a little different from most of the 5E D&D games on this site (nothing against 5E, it's a great system).  The setting will start in New York City with the players as new Mages forming their cabal and establishing their sanctum.  We will have a session 0 going over character ideas, cabal/sanctum logistics, and game expectations. I'm wanting about 4 to 5 players to join.  You can PM me with specific questions if you want, but I encourage you to post them in this thread.  That way other players who might have had the same question as you can get their question answered as well.
I would be interested! I've never played mage before but I'd love to! 
Hey there! I posted a lfg on r/lfg and one of your players who had to drop linked me to this page. Do you have room for another player?

Edited 1571637350
P.
Plus
I'm interested, if you're still looking! I've got some experience with CofD, but haven't had a chance to try Mage yet.