Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DM for DND5e looking for players new to DnD

1569795528

Edited 1571584560
Dunc
Plus
*SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS GAME ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST.* Hi I'm a new DM who's planning to try out an DND adventure campaign set in an Ancient Greek setting. I am super interested in having players who have little to no experience and would be willing to join a regular session most likely on Thursday evenings or Sunday Afternoons/Evenings BST.
Greetings i am curious to play as i am somewhat new, i know a little bit and want to play more , only been in one campaign (Still on going) and a single class other then two one shots essentially that were suppose to be long campaigns. though would like to hear more about the times as that only real problem for me.
Hey there, I'm new to DnD, this sounds really interesting! Would like to hear more about the campaign!
Hi Duncan, just finished my first one-shot today, but still a completely new player and would be very interested in joining this Ancient Greek campaign. My timezone is EST and I work weekdays, so weekends work best for me, let me know if you have space available in your campaign, I'd love to be a part of it!
I'm Ari, I am looking to join a D&D game. I have never played on roll20 but have been given a crash course and want to play. I would be available Thursday. Maybe even Sunday depending on time but My mom has a game on Sundays too. **I am 14** but I am posting here, and playing with my mom's permission. I want to learn so I can play with my friends (we moved out of state a while back and they are all playing so I want to get them on roll20 so we can play together.) Please let me know if you have space for me! Thanks!
Count me as interested, I'm a former Greek mythology enthusiast.
1569877352

Edited 1569879997
If there is still a spot for me, i would love to join, I played/DMd for the past year approx. I love greek mythology, and this idea of putting it in D&D is insanely good.
Hi! New here! Never played before. Have some little knowledge, still learning and want to join a campaign to have some exp. Saturday and sundays only. Argentina.
Hey! I have played a little bit of 5e in the past, but I am definitely rusty. I would love to join this campaign if there are still openings.
Hi! I'm a total newbie and very interested in joining the game! If there is still place available, I would love to join the campaign. I'm most available on weekends. Poland
1570130160

Edited 1570130247
Hello, I would love to join, I'm available every night except for Monday, Wednesday or Friday nights. I'm in MNT time btw.
So many people want to join, I'll just try the same. I have 7 years of RPG experience, but none in dnd. Bst sounds perfect, since I'm from Germany. I'm a very manageable player, easily invested and supportive of any other players at the table.
Hi, I know a lot of people have applied but thought I would throw my hat in too. I am new to D & D and would love to play a game. I am actually currently working in Greece and love the area deeply. I also love Ancient Greek story’s, I would love to hear back from you. Lindsay.
Hi, I am a newbie to the D&D settings but I would love to learn and play! If there is still a spot I would gladly join! :)