Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Accidentally Deleted an important Handout in an module... Possible to recover without creating a new instance of the module?

Like the subject says!  I'm running a Descent into Avernus campaign and accidentally deleted the handout for the first big dungeon thinking I was deleting the first little tavern handout as I didn't expect to need it anymore. Anyway to recover a deleted handout from a module without creating a new campaign with the module?  Thanks!
1569936559
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
A Rollback would probably be more trouble than it's worth. I'm not sure what the issue is with creating a new temporary campaign. If it's an "I don't want to start over" thing, you can Transmogrify the handout into your existing game and then delete the temporary game.
Thanks!  Yeah, I've just done a lot of reorganizing of the module and didn't want to start over.  Transmogrifying the handout from a temporary game worked great.