Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to add tokens to map

Hey, Running one of my campaigns I was required to do a random encounter and when I tried to add the token from the bestiary in the Journal it wasn't adding to the map like it normally would. This was the first time trying to do such a thing with a module game rather than running it through a blank game where I'm adding things from my Library. I have tried to clear my cache and checked to make sure I was up to date on chrome system. Please help as this is a really irritating especially trying to add more things to a dungeon to give the players more of a challenge. Thanks
Hey GXS - Apologies for any trouble! To best assist you, would you mind confirming some details below, whenever you get a chance, please? Thanks! What game system and character sheet are you using? I know you mentioned the bestiary, but just to confirm, this indeed was a token from an official sourcebook? I.e. Pathfinder Bestiary or Monster Manual? If so, I'm assuming you have it added to your journal and you are simply trying to drag and drop it onto the VTT? If this is not a token from a sourcebook, do you have a default token selected for the entry? Is this occurring on multiple tokens or just one token?
Im using DND 5E within the module of Lost mines of a Phandelver. and the token is not one I've uploaded it one of the official tokens that comes with the module.
Were you dragging the creature from the Journal by its name? Dragging by the three bars are used to move the creature up and down in the Journal.
When you do something the same way for ages with the 3 bars and it was working with no issues. But yes that is working now, all G  Thanks