Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking to hire DM for regular game 2 nights a week

We have a small group looking to have a very regular game going 2 nights a week and are more than happy to pay a profession DM for it. We are happy to run published content and would be open to homebrew as well. It is likley to be 2-3 players so DM willing to run a smaller group is needed. We are looking for 5:00pm PST start times on Tue,Wed,Thur.
Hey Ryan. I'm a DM with over 10 years of experience and I'd love to run your small group. I run Pathfinder 1e, which is basically a polished version of 3.5, but I love teaching new players, so don't let that worry you too much if you guys don't know it. I run RP heavy games typically, but can easily adapt to the party's taste. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested and we can work out the details! 
Hello, Ryan. I'm also an experienced DM and would be more than willing to run a campaign for your small group. I've run all kinds of tabletop systems, which were systems like D&D 5e and Pathfinder, Star Wars SAGA, BESM, and many more. I would be happy to teach if need be. I run games where combat and roleplay go hand and hand. Want to wall run and chop the bad guys head off sure make two rolls or describe it in detail enough I'll say roll for an attack. I'm typically easy-going but hard-hitting DM that rewards greatly for playing. I can easily adapt to the party's taste, wants, and needs as long as everyone can tell me. You can get a hold of me on Discord at Mr.Popo#9944 and on here. I hope to talk more and see if we can play more games. P.S. All of those days work for me and time. So playing twice a week would be no problem.