Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a step I'm missing

Hello all, I created a character sheet for Kakegami High and submitted via github a few months back.  It was pulled to master, but is still not available in Roll20.  Is there a step I am missing in order to make the sheet public? Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
No, you didn't miss any step. I looked at the "approved.yaml" file in the repository, and it seems that this sheet wasn't added to that list, which is a thing Roll20 does after approving a new sheet. It's a manual process so have sometimes been forgotten, and it appears this is what happened. A dev will likely notice and fix this this in the near future.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd either raise an issue on github to increase the likelihood they'll see it, or send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll.net</a> asking about it.
Hello&nbsp;Voivode Kohoutek, I have gone ahead and passed this information along to the devs. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know. Thanks!
Andreas: Thanks so much for identifying the issue! GiGs: Thanks for the suggestion! Dragon Dreamer: Thanks for taking this up with the devs!
Hi Dragon Dreamer,&nbsp; I just wanted to check in and see if there was any word from the devs.&nbsp; Thx!