Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Feast of Legends character sheets?

OK so... <a href="https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/1179811183198658560" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/1179811183198658560</a> this is a thing now. What are the chances of you guys making character sheets for this on Roll 20?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I was considering making this sheet, but don't know if I have the time. Crossposting to the Sheet Request Thread

Edited 1570284381
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Well, I started working on a sheet anyway...
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I submitted my version of FoL for review. If accepted, it will be available next week.
Thank you, this sheet looks great. I wish I could approve your PR and start using it today lol.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nice looking sheet Andreas.&nbsp; Why am I suddenly hungry?
Wow thank you for getting back to me so quickly. : )
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Its a very nice &amp; clean looking sheet.

Edited 1570830888
I submitted a bug fix to support modifiers for low stats (like Hunger Pang that has a charm of '1'). Thanks for this!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Blaine B. said: I submitted a bug fix to support modifiers for low stats (like Hunger Pang that has a charm of '1'). Thanks for this! Andreas already submitted a pull that fixes this issue, and also includes a better structure for the sheet worker.
Yep! I received a message on my pull request about it so I closed it. Looking forward to seeing the update. GiGs said: Blaine B. said: I submitted a bug fix to support modifiers for low stats (like Hunger Pang that has a charm of '1'). Thanks for this! Andreas already submitted a pull that fixes this issue, and also includes a better structure for the sheet worker.