Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&D 5E starting Wed Oct 30.

D&D 5E Elderitch Lairs, on Wed nights PDT 7:00-9:00. Discord voice and text only.  4 players with a 1st/2nd level character. Will share D&D 5E player's handbook.
Hi, Roger.  I would be interested in joining.  I have been playing Pathfinder on Roll20 for several years and want to make the switch to 5e.  I'm not completely new to the system, since I have played a few one-shots.  I'm not sure if you want character ideas now, or to wait until you pick a party.  I would lean towards a wizard or ranger at this point, but I can fill party needs. 
I would love to join the party and the time-slot works well for me. I DM and play mostly 5e games. Sign me up when ready
1570311266

Edited 1570312582
I am learning D&D 5E when I get some books.  So Jon can I have some help if needed?
Hi Roger, I'd like to join in. Any information you'd like from me? 
1570317500

Edited 1570317509
Brian
Plus
I would love to join the party. Date and time are great. I am flexible with roles, having a rogue, barbarian and possibly a cleric at the ready. I am all for the use of Discord. Question , is the players handbook the only source book we can use? It is not a problem if that is the case.