Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a DM for a group of idiots

Hello, I have a group of 5-6 dummies looking for a DM. For now we are looking for someone to host a one shot but we are open to a continuous campaign. We will most likely only be able to play on Saturday. The majority of us are on PST. We usually talk through Discord so we would like to be able to talk to our DM through a voice chat as well c: Thank yooooou!!
I'm interested. Find me on Discord. Hervis Jasper#8061
If you haven't found one yet, I would be happy to take you.