Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to Resize (Shrink) my characters (Tokens)

I'm trying to resize my characters on my map, but they simply revert back to the massive size that they started at. Is my map too small? How do I fix this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you say they re-size, do you mean you re-size them and they snap back immediately, or new instances you pull out are improperly sized?
I'm trying to figure out how to deal with the second instance you mentioned @keithcurtis. Could you advise on how to have tokens pulled from the journals/assets come out the proper size?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Characters pulled from the compendium should come out properly sized. Ones that are default tokens for things you have created in your game may come out improperly sized if you created and saved them on a map that was not using a standard scale. Make sure your page settings are set up like so when you are creating and saving default tokens. Remember that saving the token as a default must be the very last step, or your work will not be saved.
Thank you very much! I will play around with that accordingly! keithcurtis said: Characters pulled from the compendium should come out properly sized. Ones that are default tokens for things you have created in your game may come out improperly sized if you created and saved them on a map that was not using a standard scale. Make sure your page settings are set up like so when you are creating and saving default tokens. Remember that saving the token as a default must be the very last step, or your work will not be saved.