Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e (Shaped) Errors

Having some issues with the Shaped sheet... All of a sudden I have no backgrounds!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You would have better visibility posting on the official forum thread for Shaped . Also, the designer (Kryx) only responds to issues posted on the issue tracker . Be aware though that the sheet has not been updated in some time.
Darn... Can someone else check to see if the sheet works fine for them?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm seeing all the graphics on my end. You might want to go through the troubleshooting steps: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache
I will check as soon as I get home tonight. The room is rather old, maybe I should make a new r20 room as well D:
Do you mean background images or D&D character backgrounds?