Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New character sheet

Hi, I have just created a character sheet and submitted a pull request on github. Any idea on how long the validation proccess for new sheets usually is?  I am not in a rush but the comunity for this game is quite of expecting it as it is a relatively new game and still there is no character sheet for it on roll20.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
They generally vet and merge pull requests on Mondays, and the code usually goes live sometime on Tuesdays. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
What Kraynic said. But there is a moderate chance your sheet will get delayed, as it doesn't follow Minimum Requirements for submissions. I left a review with more details and some suggestions on the Pull Request.