Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Comedium Drag/Drop not working for armor/items

Fetching data from db Fetching data from db Body drop! 2 Compendium item dropped onto target! Drop handled, returning... Really updating character sheet values Foudn a pre-defined key order! Setting up repeating sections took until 44ms Finding list of dirty attributes took until 45ms Querytest took until 46ms Attribute cache compliation took until 47ms Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 50ms Took 50ms ITEM: Hide Armor dropped eval" class="frame-link-source" draggable="false"> sheetsandboxworker.js :1236:21 Really updating character sheet values Foudn a pre-defined key order! Setting up repeating sections took until 43ms Finding list of dirty attributes took until 44ms Querytest took until 45ms Attribute cache compliation took until 46ms FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_category FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_name FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_data FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_content Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 49ms Took 50ms I've cleared the cache, have zero extensions, my firewall is off - I am able to drag and drop spells on one of my other sheets, but on all characters I can't drag armor. I've tried making duplicates of all my characters but that doesn't work either. Help? Thanks :)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You might want to specify what compendium and character sheet this applies to...  Unless I am missing something that supplies that info.
Sorry about that - I'm using 5e and it's for all my characters - barbarian, sorcerer, druid, cleric, paladin. Bought the compendium and shared with session, it's worked in the past so I'm not sure why it stopped for the last few days.
Hey Zachary B. -  Thanks for reaching out! To confirm, is this occurring on only one game? Or is it occurring across multiple games? Either way, can you also provide the exact name of a game that you experienced this in so we can take a look, please? Thank you!
I checked my pathfinder game it seems to be working fine with all compendium drops. It seems to just be happening on the 5e game - called "5e Unexpected Party" Thank you!
Hey Zachary B. - I went ahead and adjusted plus reset some settings in your game. Would you mind checking to see if that has made a difference now with the drag-n-drop of those items, please? Thank you!
So sorry but I still can't drag and drop. I tested by removing the hunting trap item from one of my sheets and drag/drop a new one. Nothing happened. Please advise on what I should try next? Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might already have checked this, but are you trying to drag and drop into a popped out window? That will fail.
No pop out. I tried it with hide armor, nothing happened. Tried adding a spell to the barbarian, worked perfectly. Just very strange all around. Thanks for the tip though!
I did port this campaign over from my Pathfinder game recently, so maybe there was an issue with that? We had to redo the charactermancer for all characters, but it worked previously on the 5e game. So maybe something happened after the fact? Grasping at straws thanks :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You started with fresh character sheets, redone from scratch?
I did. Do you think I should just redo all the sheets and hope that fixes the problem?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That would be a total pain, but if it solves the problem...
We're at the start of the game, so all Level 1. I wouldn't mind. I'll give it a go for one sheet and see what happens!
Hey Zachary B. -  Were you able to get this resolved by redoing those character sheets? If not, please let me know so we can further investigate this and provide some additional troubleshooting.
Hi sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, I have to redo all of the sheets. I did a test with one of the characters and I could drag and drop no problem. Thanks for your help!