Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Text Not Loading On handouts

I recently created a few handouts and one in particular stays saying 'loading....' I reload and exit the game but nothing seems to work
Hello Jay (Char: Azula), I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with accessing your handout.  Can you let us know when you first noticed the issue?  Additionally, can you provide us the name of the campaign and the names of the affected handouts? This is a known issue that sometimes happens when a handout is selected to view while the campaign is still loading. As such, we recommend waiting until the campaign is fully loaded before opening a handout. A Rollback is needed to possibly resolve the issue.  Thanks!
The Test Subjects, D&D 5e Chill Campaign That is the name to my campaign, I don't have a pro subscription, I noticed this issue at around 12 midnight yesterday. The affected handout is called: Yurgen's Teachings for Fiz (8 Options) It is in my 'Developments' Folder if that helps at all :) I have tried to reload, even get all my players to exit the game then rejoin the server, refreshing etc, even duplicating it but it only comes up with 'loading...' in both the notes and Gm notes section (there was nothing in the Gm ntoes section thankfully)
Hello Jay (Char: Azula), Thank you for that information. I have passed it along to the devs. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know.  Thanks!
Thankyou very much! The sooner the better but I am patient and I'm sure my players wont mind too much.
Yeah I've encountered the same Issue but with only one Handout. I noticed it maybe a few days back but didn't think much about it, but checking today the handout still won't load. The campaign is called Skell . The Handout is called Level 20 Class Alternative Features and can be found in the folder  Player Info .
Same. My campaign is Barovian Nights , the handout is called Madame Eva's Fortunes .