Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFM] Dungeon and Dragons 5e(New players welcomed)

Hey guys me and my friend are looking for one or two more players to join our game. We are an 18+ group very chill and laid back. We are currently only 2 sessions into our game. It's an open ended game. We play night one week on the weekend and the other week during a week day. New players are welcome. We don't mind helping you make a character and learning the rules or answering any questions you may have. 
Hey i have never played any D&D but am very interested in joining would i be able to join? I have read a little but don't know a whole lot.
Another new player looking to get started! Would love to join if you have a spot open. 
I have 3 questions: Which campaign are you playing? If it's a custom campaign, what is the general plot for the characters currently? What days/times are your sessions?
Hi, I would love to join in, I’m new to D & D but have been watching people play on YouTube for years. I am a bit shy but am very willing to learn and once I’m comfortable you won’t be able to shut me up :-) 
There's two of us looking to play, we both probably have a medium level of experience. What kind of setting are you doing and what times/timezones?