Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bulding a Character sheet for Ambrosia.

Edited 1570799747
Greetings reader, Would anyone be so kind to create a character sheet for the game system Ambrosia? I have found no other sheets or systems that are even a little bit like these. The big problem with other sheets are the thick boxes that are crusial in this system, you need to be able to tag them individually. Dice roll macros are not needed since this is a D10 system. Sincerely Xariandor Back sheet                                                                    Top sheet
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Xariandor E. said: Dice roll macros are not needed since this is a D10 system.                                               I don't understand what this is supposed to imply. Are you saying that it's just a simple "1d10+ attribute modifiers" to resolve and therefor doesn't need roll macros, or is using such a convoluted d10 system that you can't make proper rolls without using API?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andreas J. said: Xariandor E. said: Dice roll macros are not needed since this is a D10 system.                                               I don't understand what this is supposed to imply. Are you saying that it's just a simple "1d10+ attribute modifiers" to resolve and therefor doesn't need roll macros, or is using such a convoluted d10 system that you can't make proper rolls without using API? I was also curious about this statement: The big problem with other sheets are the thick boxes that are crusial in this system, you need to be able to tag them individually.  What does tagging them mean here?

Edited 1570816208
The roll you need to do are a D10 + your modifier you get from your skills, these numbers won't go very high. So there is no need to make a calculating macro for dice rolls. The boxes are for the wounds you suffer, you'll get penalties on your rolls when you have wounds. You thick them to know how hurt you are and these are removed when you get healed or sleep the pain away. So what I really need is the sheet as it is, with a posibillty to thick those boxes.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you mean "tick" those boxes? As in fill in the bubbles?
keithcurtis said: Do you mean "tick" those boxes? As in fill in the bubbles? Yes, indeed... Sorry.
Has anyone made any work of this character sheet? Sincerely Xariandor
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Xariandor E. said: Has anyone made any work of this character sheet? Sincerely Xariandor Considering nobody mentioned they'd start working on this, it pretty unlikely. There is a long list of other sheets requests , and it takes a fair bit of time to create them. (I'm reposting this thread in the Sheet Request Thread , where we try to keep track of all the requests.)
Andreas J. said: Considering nobody mentioned they'd start working on this, it pretty unlikely. There is a long list of other sheets requests , and it takes a fair bit of time to create them. (I'm reposting this thread in the Sheet Request Thread , where we try to keep track of all the requests.) Thank you for the response.