Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][LFG][Cyberpunk Red] - Looking for Cyberpunk Red Game for a beginner

Super new to Cyberpunk and tabletop RPGs but I've read through the jumpstart kit and it seems pretty awesome. I'm looking for a game I can join to give it a go. I'll need a little help getting started but I'm a fast learner and excited to try it out.   Anyone have a game or a group and wouldn't mind an inexperienced player joining?
Unfortunately I don't have a game running but I'm another player also looking to give that game a shot. 
If I can manage to get enough free time, I might run a game of Cyberpunk Red. I don't really mind inexperienced players, as I'm a relatively inexperienced GM, so no worries there. :) My main openings are Saturday afternoons/evenings, and I'm in CST (GMT-5).
Right on! I’m willing to learn while other people do too! I’d be cool with some Saturdays. I’m EST so central time is good by me. 
Alright! I'll throw the game together and send y'all the link.
Dang still have my 2020 rules...but cannot make that timeslot for now.  Have fun and enjoy that kibble! :)
Awesome! I’ll be out of town the saturday after next (oct 26) but I’d be open to a weeknight game too if it’s around 9 pm eastern.  If anyone else is interested jumping in, I’m sure there’s room!
Our GM needed to step back for the time being so if someone else is looking to run a game of cyberpunk red, I think you have 3-4 players ready to go!