Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Get Into One of My Games, but I Can Get Into the Others

Good afternoon, I have a total of four games I should be able to get into, right now, and I can get into three of them, but I cannot get into my King & Captain campaign for The One Ring.  Can anyone tell me why that might be?  For reference, I can click into the game, but the only word that shows up is Loading... and it stays that way for a while.  I have cleared my cache/history, shut the browser window and attempted to open a new one, etc., but I still cannot get into my game.  Will someone help me with this, please?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You could try clearing the chat log and see if that helps. Other than that, you'd want to pursue this as a bug in the Bugs forum. 
For whatever reason, I'm suddenly able to get back into my game, today... that's perplexing.  If I have that problem, again, I'll report it.  Thanks.