Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] D&D 5e Campaign homemade setting, looking for 2+ players (new players welcome)

1570850041

Edited 1570903019
looking for a few players who aim for the fun of the experience. we are looking for good hearted people who are not into Political correctness or trends or memes. we want the best of people and only the best. currently we have 3 players. " Welcome to the world of Valaria! Where the crimson Ire is law and the sickness draws near." - Convicted killer of 8 innocents 18+  There is still plenty of room for players, we have had a moving scheduled of every other day however I think we will start our games on Saturday for a weekly game at 7:00 PM Pacific time. sessions last up to 2 1/2, 3 1/2 hours. we use discord to communicate and D&D beyond for tracking our characters and inventory. add me on Discord and so I can explain the game in further detail (Teeth-bleached-Ayil-Aion#8607)
Im in
I’d like to join if there is still space! 
Hey, I'm interested!
I am interested, but need to know the schedule.
What day (and how frequent) and what Timezone and time?
There is still plenty of room for players, we have had a moving scheduled of every other day however I think we will start our games on Saturday for a weekly game at 7:00 PM Pacific time. sessions last up to 2 1/2, 3 1/2 hours. we use discord to communicate and D&D beyond for tracking our characters and inventory. add me on Discord and so I can explain the game in further detail (Teeth-bleached-Ayil-Aion#8607)