Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error while rollind dices for atk / damage

512x288 (Original: 512x288) Hello there, I'm a newbie pathfinder player, I am playing with some friend my first campaign of pathfinder on roll20. I'm compiling my carachter sheet but when I insert my weapon data and try to roll dices for atk or damage the system rolls 2d20 for atck and many d12 for damage. I have 6 BAB so I have 2 atk per round, but it rolls 2 dices even if I click only on the first number to make only the first attack. I attach you a screenshot of my sheet. thanks in advance to all  
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're talking about the 3d dice rolled on the tabletop right? This is because the roll template also includes a critical confirm roll and critical damage roll that it only shows if the actual roll was a critical threat. Unfortunately, because the roll template needs all the rolls resolved before it decides what to show, it has to roll all of them at the same time and so they all get shown.
the d20 rolled are 2 if I click only on +10 (for example) and are 8 d12 if I click on one "1d12+4" if I click on the name of the weapon the d20 became 4
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
With 2 attacks on a full attack, you have 2 rolls, but if the first is a crit you also need a crit confirm roll.  The way macros work in Roll20 is that you can't have a conditional roll where if the first roll is X or above it rolls another die.  So it rolls all the attacks and crit confirms all at once.  The same goes for damage.  It is rolling the basic damage for 2 attacks.  It is also rolling crit damage for 2 attacks.  If your weapon's crit damage is x3, then it would be 4 d20 and 8 d12 being rolled each time you do a full attack.  Then the roll template is hiding the crit results in chat if the first roll isn't a crit.  This is normal behavior.
oh ok. now it's all clear. thanks a ot for the support to everyone. you are the best!