Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer dark heresy skill check bug

okay every time I try and use a skill check my gm has to make it for me. I can use any other feature but that. what could be the problem?
Hello Devlin R., I have moved this to the Character Sheets and Compendium forum.
Which Warhammer Dark Hesery sheet are you using?  There is a first and a second edition sheet. Do you have permission to use the sheet/character journal?  This is something only the GM can set, and it sounds like you do have permissions What browser are you using? Which one is your GM using? This can affect the coding. Have you compared what the GM sees and what you see?  If there is a difference, that might give a clue on what is wrong.  This is especially important if you and the GM are using two different browsers. Can you use skills from repeating fields?  Not the hard coded ones.