Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Reporting someone but not a forum post

How do I report someone but not for a forum post? I was recently in a game and had to leave for medical reasons then rejoined then left for financial reasons (it's a paid game).  Now I find out from my wife who is still in the game that he is using a map I spent a lot of time making.  He has blocked me from communicating with him that he is stealing my intellectual property and profiting from it before I take this to court.  He is also doing this to other people not just things we create but the characters we make as well.  I understand the sheets we make are up to grab but the stories we create are our intellectual property.  If he wants to use it and not get paid that's fine but he's made being a GM his primary income source through roll20.  I would at the very lest like to report this guy to try to make sure others who use his "services" Know what they are getting into.  As I am absolutely positive that roll20 dose not support this kind of behavior.  But if nothing can be done then we will have to talk to a lawyer.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will need to send an email to the Devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and tell them what is happening. Supply a profile link of the person in the email along with the name of the game and proof of the IP belong to you. They will explain in more detail about what they need, what they can or can not do, and any other limitations they might have.
Thank you
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Good luck.