Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mao Stretching

What happened to the ability to stretch maps in the map layer  the blue handles to expand the width and height are gone . yes i can do units to fit space. but i want to fine tune it and now i cant
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can't replicate this behaviour, could be an issue with your specific system/browser. I'd recommend working through the trouble shooting steps : 1   Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser 2   Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 3   Step 3: Clear your cache 4   Step 4: Provide a bug report It's likely this will need moving to the bugs forum in the event that the above steps don't restore the handles for you.