Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Gm looking for three players!

1571063150

Edited 1571063320
Hello everyone! I'm looking for players on my game named "The light, the dark, and the undead." The time set on it isn't permanent, it can change, but I'm still excited to start a campaign on here! Please apply to it if you are interested, it's a 5e game!. It's not 18+ per say, but it is a mature game with heavy content!
Could you mention a little more about the game? also about how Character creation is handled?
Natural 20 For Looks said: Could you mention a little more about the game? also about how Character creation is handled? Its a homebrew campaign set in the early beginnings of a world named Osiris. I am still creating somethings (like the pantheon), but it's still more than ready to start. Character creation, are you asking about how you will be making them?
yea like are there any restrictions on races or classes? and how will starting stats be decided? thank you
Natural 20 For Looks said: yea like are there any restrictions on races or classes? and how will starting stats be decided? thank you Characters start at level three, UA and CR are allowed, but Homebrew is situational. You will be rolling 5d6 and dropping the lowest two for stats, free feat at level one.
Hey Dungeon, thanks for your post. I'd be interested in joining your game. Do you have any more information about it? What timezone you're in, what kind of game it's likely to be etc Looking forward to hearing back! Cheers, Dom
The sun set 26 hours ago....and the nation of Benadir has been set into panic mode. With the sudden darkness engulfing them, and the inability to contact anyone, having the handful of messengers sent out by the king's command disappearing, the people are starting to worry. The heroes given the name "The Crusaders of Benadir" Were sent out to investigate a distress call on the border 16 hours ago and haven't returned. The leader was a Paladin name Garret Burnesia, fabled to have slayed dragons and monstrosities alike in the name of Raell. Their other three members, Kathrine Gutsiva a thief and a trickster handy with a bow, Mallith Burec, a knowledgeable wizard with many spells at his hands and Lyliada Thornsdottir, a strong elven ranger with her touch in nature as her ally. Thus, this is why you lot have been called, to find the three warriors, save those in distress, and figure out why in the 9 hells has the darkness engulfed Benadir. There's the intro on the Game itself, I am EST btw.
Sounds like a strong intro. I'm in the UK, so there would be a time gap between us, but I can make that work if the game is at a reasonable time. What day(s) are you looking to play on?
I'm very interested in joining, but I'd also like to know what days you're thinking of playing on. Is the game going to be text only, voice, or video? How balanced will roleplay and combat be? 
Im a weekend gamer, I tend to pick saturday or sunday.
I'd be interested depending on what time it ends up being. 
It's one of my games, if anyone would like to apply.
TheGirlInTheDungeon said: It's one of my games, if anyone would like to apply. I would like too, but I can't find it. I'm new to roll20, so could you please tell me how to reach it? Thank you in advanced. 
KodomoSekai said: TheGirlInTheDungeon said: It's one of my games, if anyone would like to apply. I would like too, but I can't find it. I'm new to roll20, so could you please tell me how to reach it? Thank you in advanced.  I was going to ask the same, how do you view someone's games?
Dom B. said: KodomoSekai said: TheGirlInTheDungeon said: It's one of my games, if anyone would like to apply. I would like too, but I can't find it. I'm new to roll20, so could you please tell me how to reach it? Thank you in advanced.  I was going to ask the same, how do you view someone's games? I Actually am unsure. Let me see.
TheGirlInTheDungeon said: Dom B. said: KodomoSekai said: TheGirlInTheDungeon said: It's one of my games, if anyone would like to apply. I would like too, but I can't find it. I'm new to roll20, so could you please tell me how to reach it? Thank you in advanced.&nbsp; I was going to ask the same, how do you view someone's games? I Actually am unsure. Let me see. Will this work?l <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/180149/the-light-the-dark-and-the-undead" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/180149/the-light-the-dark-and-the-undead</a>
That works, thank you!
It works! Thanks!&nbsp;