Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Homebrew]

Edited 1571098994
Starting up another campaign after my last ended and looking for a few extra players. Prefer people with a relatively flexible schedule since game nights vary each week, depending on the group. Play time is always the same, which is 6:00PM to 10:00PM [ADT] We usually get a fun session in each week though, which is really nice~ Looking for people who really care about story and character interaction/ growth. Combat is a thing and is also important, but I do not want players who just focus on and mainly want that. We join voice call via Discord. Speaking of which, we totally have a Discord group as well. Feel free to message me with any other questions you have~
Still looking for one or two players~
Hey, if you're still looking for more players I'd be down to play. Message me if you still have spots to fill.
I would love to join you as my very first experience in D&D. But I see that you are only interested in experienced players.... I work in the cruise ship industry, so my schedule also changes month to month. 
Interested if you still need players. Happy to fill in for whatever role helps the group.
i Would be interested but i only have access for  Monday Tuesday & Friday what time do you plan to have this DND Experiance 
Hey, Im intersted if you are still looking. Avilable Friday and Saturday.