Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My rolls do not display on the chat in games for others to see

Since around Friday, my rolls have not displayed for other players or the GM to see. I've checked my sheets to ensure that my rolls are set to public, but this does not seem to be the issue. This is not limited to a particular room nor character, as it seems like it's done this to all of my rolls going forward now. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sounds like it might be this bug . It would probably be helpful to add your voice there.
I sent them an email regarding this, thanks!
I had a similar issue with one of the players in a game I was running.  I thought maybe he was having issues because nobody else was affected, but it became clear after a few hours that it was a real issue he was having intermittently.