Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][PF 1e][UK - BST] Looking for New Player for Existing Pathfinder Group

Hello all! I GM for a small group who have been together for a few years now in the UK, and recently, a couple of our members have had to withdraw due to work/time commitments, leaving us with a consistent group of only 4. Thus, we've decided to start looking for somebody who could bring the average number of people back up to 5. We play Pathfinder 1e, 7-11 PM (BST) on Sundays or Saturdays, using Roll20 (and Discord for voice chat).  We're not looking for players for any one particular game, as our group tends to run a variety of short-form campaigns and adventures (ranging from one-shots to months-long). Rather, we're looking for somebody who would be a good fit for our group first and foremost. We're all experienced Pathfinder players (and 3.5 D&D before that, though we're not 4e/5e fans), so we'd prefer people who aren't total beginners. That said, while we may be experienced, we're not uber-competitive, and while we do take care to follow the written rules, I wouldn't go so far as to call us 'rules lawyers'. Our adventures tend slightly towards combat over RP, though it differs from adventure to adventure. The sort of adventures we run vary greatly, particularly when it comes to genre and theme (we make all of our own adventures, we don't use pre-published adventures). For instance, our most recent adventure cast the players as security guards on a Victorian-era funeral train. Among all sorts of other things, we've run Lovecraftian investigative adventures, high-fantasy inter-planar expeditions, and even PvP-style tournaments inspired by the Fate anime series of all things. (I'm a professional journalist with a Creative Writing academia background, and another of our players does amateur game publishing as a hobby, so we tend to put a lot of effort into our worlds and stories!) So, if you think you might be interested, please do reach out! As I said, we're ideally looking for somebody who's not a total amateur, but for us, it's more important that a player be keen, friendly, and willing to engage with a story than be a rules expert! (Oh, and our group are all mid-20s, so people of a similar age would probably be best.)
Hey there, I'm also in the UK, looking for a hopefully long-term group. For more than one game would be perfect, considering how hard they can be to find. I'm generally free at the times you play, and your style sounds great. I can pm my discord if you want it.
I'd be interested in joining, although as a head's up my timezone is the American east coast - still available at the time you've posted.
Great to hear! Please do PM me your relevant contact details (Discord, or whatever you prefer), and I'll get in touch!
Hello! I'm interested if you still have room for someone more, I've got a mish-mash of experience ranging between larping, a couple of different d&d versions, shadowrun and pf1. (And what I dont know I tend to pick up fast). If you want I can DM you my discord info after you've had a chance to read through this for any further questions. Yours, Hallon