Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War Problem

Hello I am taking advantage of the free access to Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War to learn and test the features and see if they are working correctly (I know there were/are a lot of bugs) and if these features will work for my game. I understand that the free access ends after October 15th. I was just in the middle of it and when I switched back from player to GM view the ability to view and control Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War vanished. I've logged out and back in and I lost all of the interface for these features. Is this a known bug or did I lose access to the free trial? All I need is a couple of hours of testing. Thanks
Hmm 11:50pm and so Oct 15th ends without resolution....
Hello Wizbang,  We are sorry for the delayed response. The access to these features had ended. That was why you lost access to those features.  We hope this information helps provide clarity for your issue. Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.  Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The issue was why the feature ended on the 15th when the announcement had said it would last through the 15th. The original post was made early in the day, even on any timezone in North America.
Features vanished at 11:00am EST Oct 15. I set aside the afternoon to work in Roll20. Instead, I waited for a response to this thread and researched Fantasy Grounds actually, I'm disappointed to say.