Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bugged bio frozen in bio perma loading forever.

I got a bug in legends of Arulis where the character bio and everything else works it is like I can't update the character bio like at all.
Hello Deadly Mist, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered an issue. Is your issue that the Character info says it is "Loading"? If so, please reach out to your DM and have them Rollback the game to before you encountered this issue. They can find information about Rollbacks on our Wiki . This issue sometimes arises when the journal entry is selected to loaded before the game fully loads. As such, we recommend waiting for the game to fully load before opening journal entries.  If you are still having issues with the journal entry after the DM has Rolled back the game, or if they have any questions about it, please have them let us know here. Additionally, please be sure to let us know the name of the journal entry and when this issue first happened. We will need that information to provide additional assistance.  Thanks!
Ok so it is on The journal page Kilta Fern gm can't roll back unless it is the entire game.
It happened last weekend

Edited 1571481313
I am having this same issues with a character in one of my games. As I only have a plus account I cannot roll the game back. The Character is Hiiki Huluh in my Traveller_First game. The characters Bio & GM notes show as Loading in game, external Journal and character vault. Can we get the game rolled back 2 days?