Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20Con perks gone?

I thought the perks from having a Roll20Con game were supposed to last until the 26th? I and a DM for another group I play in used the dynamic lighting last week, but now it's gone from both our games. My next game is scheduled for next Wednesday, so before the 26th. Is there some other reason it's no longer granting that benefit to free accounts?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From the announcement : From October 5 until October 26, any donation to Take This will unlock an exclusive charity pack for your Roll20 account . T-shirt sales directly benefit the organization as well. And don’t forget to tag your games with Roll20Con! You’ll unlock Dynamic Lighting through October 15*. Perfect chance to try out some of our subscription features for free.  Emphasis mine. Different features had/have different windows.
Ah, I was going from the forum post which says through the 26th. It looks like the blog post originally said that, too, but was edited.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe a user pointed out the discrepancy and the blog was edited. I guess the post was missed.