Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Its Been a while but Im back (Pathfinder Macro help)

So um I'm a bit confused as to how I would exactly do the Macro for this For every 2 caster levels beyond 3rd the caster possesses, the rune deals an additional 1d4+1 points of fire damage (2d4+2 at caster level 5th, 3d4+3 at 7th, and so on) to a maximum of 5d4+5 points of fire damage at caster level 11th. I so far have this Damage: [[ floor( {@{spellclass-0-level-total}*.5,5}kl1 ) ]]d4+[[ floor( {@{spellclass-0-level-total}*.5,5}kl1 ) ]] Thanks ahead of time for all the help :D
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
[[ [[{1, [[ {5,[[  floor(( (@{ LEVEL_ATTRIBUTE })-1)/2)   ]]}kl1 ]]}kh1 ]]d4 + [[{1, [[ {5,[[  floor(( (@{ LEVEL_ATTRIBUTE })-1)/2)   ]]}kl1 ]]}kh1 ]] ]]
Maybe try this..?? Should provide the correct outcome... [[ [[ {5, floor((@{spellclass-0-level-total}-1)/2)}kl1 ]]d4 +( {5, floor((@{spellclass-0-level-total}-1)/2)}kl1) ]]
yours shows up better..... :)
Thanks guys :D
So both of your ideas work out. I was wondering if this would work out just as well though or if either of you notice anything that would break something? [[ floor( {[[@{spellclass-0-level-total}-3 ]]*.5,4}kl1 ) +1 ]]d4+[[ floor( {[[@{spellclass-0-level-total}-3 ]]*.5,4}kl1 ) +1 ]] Since the spell in question Fiery Runes "Explodes" on a melee attack after being attached to a weapon so I would be rolling the damage at a later date